There will be no structural inspections on Tuesday, October 4 due to training. Structural inspection will return to normal on Wednesday, October 5.
Building Safety Permit Information & Inspection Request
Please use all letters and numbers, spaces and dashes to locate your permit!
This website has been updated to include subpermit, change order and resubmittal
information. We are working hard to add more features and improve the functionality,
so if you have any suggestions or comments , please let us know at
For permits issued in 2010 or before:
- Building Permit Numbers look like this: 10 4531
- Subpermit numbers will have a letter in front of them. The electrical
subpermit for building permit 10 4531 will be E10 4531
For permits issued in 2011 or after:
- Building Permits look like this: CB111001 or RB111001, or C11-1747 or R11-1747
- Subpermit numbers look like this: E111003 or E11-1147 but will NOT BE THE
SAME NUMBER AS THE BUILDING PERMIT.
- If the permit number has a dash, please enter the dash
If you are unable to choose a date for an inspection, you may be viewing this page with an incompatible version of Internet Explorer.
To work around this problem, please enable Internet Explorer compatibility view.
Instructions are available from Microsoft.
View Permit Information: